Wake county is rural and urban, cities and farms. Wake’s leaders are Republicans, Independents and Democrats.
They don’t always agree on every issue, but a majority of our leaders agree that Erv Portman is their choice for Wake County Board.
Our mayors are trusted to run our cities and towns, and they know we need more solutions and less politics in local office. That’s why they Support Erv Portman for Wake County Board District 4 – elected countywide.
Join those who know firsthand:
- Holly Springs Mayor Dick Sears
- Rolesville Mayor Frank Eagles
- Knightdale Mayor James Roberson
- Raleigh Mayor Nancy McFarlane
- Zebulon Mayor Bob Matheny
- Cary Mayor Harold Weinbrecht
- Garner Mayor Ronnie Williams
- Wake Forest Mayor Vivian Jones
- Fuquay Varina Mayor John Byrne
Explore the site to learn what a vote for Erv as county commissioner does for us all. Vote for Erv on May 8.